In our everyday life, we do eat different types of food and we do not have any idea about how this food come. Some foods are healthy for us and others are not. Green Vegetables, Pulses and Grains are healthy for us. Whereas, junk food such as burgers, pizza and other junk foods are not healthy for us. They affect us in the wrong way to our body. So, Ayurveda for food poisoning plays a very important role.
Exceeded consumption of junk food may cause food poisoning and it is not good for the health.
Have you ever though why do we suffer from food poisoning after eating junk food?
The reason is that there are several types of bacteria, viruses and parasites in junk foods. Some of these are dangerous. These dangerous bacteria and viruses cause severe infections in our bodies. Hence, our stomach and digestive system suffer from food poisoning. Sometimes, food poisoning is very dangerous for our bodies. Yet, there is no guarantee about how severe the damage may cause to our bodies. Furthermore, there are different types of systems that you may see in your body. Also, these symptoms may begin to take place in our bodies at different times.
Let’s see the symptoms of food poisoning and then we will see Ayurveda for a food poisoning cure!
- Stomach Pain
- Severe Fever
There are several types of ingredients that cause food poisoning in our bodies?
Let’s get to know about those ingredients today! And then we will learn about Ayurveda for food poisoning cure.
- Salmonella is one type of bacteria.
- It is present in raw eggs.
- You can find it in soft and sweet cheese.
- It is one kind of virus.
- When the shellfish are not cooked completely, you may see Norovirus in them.
- Raw vegetables and undercooked meat contain E.coli.
- This E.coli may cause severe food poisoning.
This food poisoning illness is sometimes very severe. Yet, there are many ways to treat food poisoning. There are various allopathy treatments. But, we do prefer you to use our Ayurvedic effective ingredients for food poisoning.
Our suggested ingredients to treat food poisoning are very effective. They are also available in the kitchen.
Let’s see which are some of the best ingredients to cure food poisoning!
These are the ingredients from Ayurveda for a food poisoning cure.
1. Cumin Seeds of Cumin Powder
- Cumin Seeds are very common ingredients available in the kitchen.
- They are helpful to cure many diseases.
- Cumin Seeds or Cumin Powder are very effective and famous to cure food poisoning.
Do you know how does Cumin works as Ayurveda for food poisoning cure?
- Cumin Seeds or Cumin Powder breaks down food into small particles.
- They let the food particles flow easily in the stomach.
- Hence, they increase the digestive activity in our stomach.
- Take a cup and boil some Cumin Seeds in that cup.
- Then, bring juice from Coriander and add this juice to the cup of Cumin Seeds.
- Drink, this juice 2-3 times a day.
- This will effectively work in the body and will cure food poisoning.
2. Coriander (Dhaniya)
- As we all know, people use coriander to enhance the smell of our foods.
- It is also used to make tasty Indian chutney.
- Coriander is also very helpful to cure so many diseases.
- Food poisoning is one of them.
- Cumin or its powder both are very helpful to cure food poisoning.
- Take some coriander and keep it in a bottle full of water then in the night, keep the bottle in the refrigerator.
- Drink it the next day early in the morning and we make sure that this will cure the food poisoning.
- It is one of the best Ayurvedic ingredients to cure food poisoning.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties and these properties are very helpful.
- They help Garlic to prevent fever and hence, it will cure food poisoning.
- Every day, take a clove of Garlic and swallow it carefully with a glass of water.
- Apart from this, we also suggest you consume Garlic juice as it is also very helpful to cure food poisoning.
Everybody knows that Ginger is one of the best Ayurvedic ingredients for our health but do you know how to use it?
- First, take some ginger and boil it in the water carefully then add some honey and sugar to the mixture and drink it.
- You may also consume ginger directly.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and it is best to cure food poisoning.
- It is a very famous Ayurvedic herb and it is one of the best ingredients to cure food poisoning.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which have a very powerful effect on our digestion.
- Tulsi is very helpful to cure food poisoning because it balances the acid in our body.
- If you want to cure food poisoning then do the following.
- Add some Tulsi leaves in a bowl and make a juice and then drink it often a day.
- By doing this you will eventually cure food poisoning fast.
- We suggest you eat anything containing peppermint or menthol.
- Such as hard candies and chewing gum, to treat food sickness.
- Peppermint has a property of antispasmodic qualities so it calms the digestive tract.
- Take a handful of mint leaves and strain them in boiling water, then drink three times a day.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar, or ACV for short, is a vinegar prepared from apples. Because of its alkaline action, it is one of the greatest remedies for food poisoning.
- The alkaline impact decreases stomach acidity.
- Hence aids in the relief of food poisoning symptoms.
- In a cup of hot water, combine 2-3 tablespoons of ACV. Drink the prepared drink before you consume your meal.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of undiluted ACV to improve the situation.
- They are excellent therapy for food illness since they are light and simple to digest.
- Bananas are high in potassium and fiber.
- They make them a dependable, rapid, and healthful remedy for food illness.
- Consume at least one ripe banana every day, or a glass of banana shake.
- Honey is one of the most effective food poisoning cures. Because it has antibacterial and antifungal characteristics.
- Consume one teaspoon of pure honey three times each day. You may also drink it with tea or lemonade.
- As the cliché goes, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away,” and apples are essential in the treatment of food poisoning.
- Apple decreases reflux and heartburn. It prevents the growth of bacteria that causes stomach pain and diarrhoea.
This article is written by Aryuveda for an educational purpose. Please DO NOT TRY TO SELF CARE with these without consulting a doctor. We will not be responsible for any kind of misinterpretation you do face with the content present in our page.